IBA KOREA SYSTEM_JPN
IBA - データ分析システム
様々なアプリケーションやニーズに合わせて設計します。
IBAは、 測定されたデータの収集、記録、分析、再解釈などに必要なハードウェア及びソフトウェアで構成されたデータ収集装置及び分析ツールです。

モジュール化された設計とシンプルなシステムの構成で、IBAシステムはいかなる規模のデータ収集はもちろん、様々なアプリケーションやニーズに合わせてシステムを設計、構成し使用することができます。このようなコンセプトを通じて、64チャンネルのシンプルなポータブルの収集装置から数千個のデータを一度に収集することができるサーバーまで構築可能です。また、一回の設置後、ニーズに応じて既存システムを簡単にアップグレードすることができます。

FO infrastructure

본문

ibaBM-FOX-i-3o-D

ibaBM-FOX-i-3o-D: Optical signal multiplier

• Optical ibaNet signal multiplier for supplying 3 parallel optical data streams based on 1 incoming optical data stream
  • Connecting multiple, redundant systems (ibaPDA)
  • Simultaneous measuring (ibaPDA, ibaQDR) and processing (ibaLogic)
  • Connecting multiple input and output devices
  • ibaNet protocols 2.0 Mbit/s, 3.3 Mbit/s, 5 Mbit/s (only uni-directional) and 32 Mbit/s supported
  • Signal delay time from input to output < 1 ..s
  • Repeater functionality for signal recovery
  • Rugged metal housing for mounting rail assembly

Properties

The device ibaBM-FOX-i-3o-D (Fiber Optic Multiplier x3) is used for the distribution, multiplication and recovery of optical signals used within the iba family of measurement devices.

The iba devices for signal inputs and outputs are interconnected over a fiber optic connections (ibaNet) for communication purposes. This allows an easy handling of the connections (no termination resistor networks) and provides a high signal to noise ratio for data transmission.

Moreover, distributed data acquisition topologies may be built, as large as covering several square miles. A specific feature of the highly speciaIized ibaNet measurement network is the ability that the star network topologies can work in uni-directional mode.

Hence, the optical signals may be multiplied by simply doubling the input data stream into several output streams with identical information. Concerning this fact redundant measurement systems using the same i/o infrastructure at different locations can easily be realized.

This results in dramatic cost savings that range from purchasing less devices to reduced planning and engineering costs. The ibaBM-FOX-i-3o-D device features one fiber optic input and 3 fiber optic outputs. The input data stream is simply copied to the outputs.

The device may be used for signal recovery too (repeater functionality) if the distance between devices exceeds 1.24 mls (2000 m).

Input signal ibaNet-FO

• ibaPADU-8/-16/-32
  • ibaPADU-8-O
  • ibaBM-SLM (SIMOLINK monitor)
  • ibaBM-DDCS (ABB DDCS bus monitor)
  • ibaBM-DPM-S/-64 (Profibus monitor)
  • ibaBM-CAN (CAN-Bus monitor)
  • ibaBM-COL-8i-o
  • ibaPADU-S-IT
  • ibaNet750-BM
  • ibaFOB-io-D (incl. all previous models)
  • ibaLink-SM-64-io (SIMATIC S5 (all types), MMC216)
  • ibaLink-SM-128V-i-2o (VME bus systems)
  • and many more

ibaBM-COL-8i-o: Optical data concentrator

ibaBM-COL-8i-o

• Data concentrator
  • Concentrates 8 ibaNet lines into one line
  • Allows the connection of existing iba peripheral devices to the 32 Mbit technology
  • The inputs support 2 Mbit/s and 3.3 Mbit/s (sampling time 1 ms)
  • The output supports 32 Mbit/s
  • Compatible to ibaFOB-X and ibaFOB-D-cards
  • Rugged design, easy mounting

Properties

The device ibaBM-COL-8i-o concentrates the data streams of up to 8 ibaNet fiber optic inputs into one (fiber optic) output.

On the input side it is possible to connect all ibaNet devices that support the so called F mode (3.3 Mbit/s).

Since the device also supports the ibaNet protocol with 2 Mbit/s, it is also possible to connect earlier versions of ibaPADU devices (serial number <1000).

ibaPADU devices for fast measurements (ibaPADU-8-M, -8-ICP and -16-M) cannot be connected.

The 8 telegrams on the input side with 64 analog and 64 digital values are combined in the ibaBM-COL-8i-o device into one telegram with 512 analog and 512 digital values and transmitted in the so called X-mode with 32 Mbit/s to the fiber optic output.

Therefore, an ibaFOB-D card must be inserted in the receiving ibaPDA or ibaLogic-PC.

Application

The use of ibaBM-COL-8i-o allows to transmit the 8-fold data volume over a single optical fiber cable. This way it is possible to achieve significant reduction of the number of ibaFOB input cards in the existing systems that have a large number of ibaNet peripheral devices.

The free slots resulting from this can be used for new additional measuring cards. Thus, it also allows to connect the earlier versions of devices to the ibaNet technology with 32 Mbit/s.

ibaBM-DIS-i-8o: Optical data distribution system

ibaBM-DIS-i-8o

• Data distribution system
  • Supports operating modes Mirroring and Distribution (switching by means of the rotary switch possible)
  • Mirroring mode: 1 input is mirrored to 8 + 1 outputs (2.0 Mbit/s, 3.3 Mbit/s, 5.0 Mbit/s and 32 Mbit/s)
  • Distribution mode: 1 input with 32 Mbit/s and 512 digital and analog signals is distributed to 8 outputs with 3.3 Mbit/s and 64 digital and analog signals respectively, in addition the input signal is mirrored to an output
  • Rugged design, easy mounting

Properties

The device ibaBM-DIS-i-8o expands the iba device family in the field of signal distribution. The device can be used in 2 operating modes. The signals are distributed over fiber optic cables in the mirroring mode or distribution mode.

Mirroring mode

ibaBM-DIS-i-8o Mirroring modeIn the mirroring mode 1 incoming fiber optic signal is mirrored to 9 outputs. The input signal is output with a minimum delay and without any change. Any iba fiber optic cable signal resp. all iba protocol types can be used as an input signal. The device identifies automatically the type of the incoming input signal.

Applications

• If a fiber optic cable must be multiplexed to several inputs
  • As a substitute for the ibaBM-FOX-i-3o device with more outputs and support of 32 Mbit/s protocol
  • Distribution of synchronization signals, for example to synchronize several devices with one fiber optic signal

Distribution mode

Distribution mode

In the distribution mode one fiber optic signal with 32 Mbit/s (respectively 512 analog and digital signals) is distributed to 8 fiber optic signals with 3.3 Mbit/s (respectively 64 analog and digital signals). This input signal can be generated at the moment by ibaFOB-4o -X, ibaBM-DPM-S, ibaBM-COL-8i-o and ibaPADU-S-IT.

In addition there is a fiber optic output available that mirrors the fiber optic input. If necessary, it can be used to connect several devices in series.

This mode functions in the opposite direction compared to the ibaBM-COL-8i-o device.

Applications 

• A fiber optic output can be used to control up to 8 ibaNET750 devices (or similar output modules)
  • To reduce the number of fiber optic cables over great distances
  • ibaBM-COL-8i-o concentrates 8 inputs to one output which is then multiplexed again to 8 outputs by means of a fiber optic cable and ibaBM-DIS-i-8o