IBA KOREA SYSTEM_JPN
IBA - データ分析システム
様々なアプリケーションやニーズに合わせて設計します。
IBAは、 測定されたデータの収集、記録、分析、再解釈などに必要なハードウェア及びソフトウェアで構成されたデータ収集装置及び分析ツールです。

モジュール化された設計とシンプルなシステムの構成で、IBAシステムはいかなる規模のデータ収集はもちろん、様々なアプリケーションやニーズに合わせてシステムを設計、構成し使用することができます。このようなコンセプトを通じて、64チャンネルのシンプルなポータブルの収集装置から数千個のデータを一度に収集することができるサーバーまで構築可能です。また、一回の設置後、ニーズに応じて既存システムを簡単にアップグレードすることができます。

PC connections - ibaFOB

본문

ibaFOB-D

ibaFOB-D: PCI and PCI express cards for connecting iba field devices and system couplings

• PCI and PCI express cards for connecting iba field devices and system couplings
  • Fast data transfer between card and computer’s memory by DMA technology (CPU load relieving)
  • Optical ibaNet inputs and outputs
  • Support for all ibaNet communication protocols (2Mbit, 3Mbit, 5Mbit, 32Mbit and 32Mbit Flex)
  • Up to 4060 Byte user data per FO link
  • Extension modules ibaFOB-4o-D for active outputs or for mirroring of inputs
  • External synchronization available
  • iba service interface
  • „Plug and play“
  • Substitute for ibaFOB-S and ibaFOB-X cards

Properties

The cards of the family ibaFOB-D are communication cards for ibaNet fiber optical links. The ibaFOB-D cards can be used for connecting a computer with iba field devices like ibaPADU analog-digital converter units, ibaNet750 devices, ibaLink system couplings and iba bus monitors.

Moreover, the cards can be used for connecting an iba system with selected automation systems of other manufacturers such as ABB AC 800PEC or SIMATIC TDC with LO5/LO6 interface. The cards are the successors of the former models iba-FOB-S and ibaFOB-X and they can entirely replace those cards.

The cards provide different numbers of fiber optical links and they are available as short standard PCI or PCI express cards.

Communication protocols

All current and former ibaNet communication protocols are supported. Thus, data from an old ibaPADU device (S/N < 1000) as well as from iba devices of the latest generation can be processed at the same time on the same card. The fiber optical input/output channels of one card can detect and process all valid ibaNet protocols independently from each other.
Furthermore, the ibaNet protocol 5Mbit for data acquisition over devices ibaPADU-8-ICP, ibaPADU-8-M or -16-M is supported.
Using the ibaNet protocol 32Mbit Flex, it is possible to transmit measurement and configuration data via FO connections with 32 Mbit/s. An Ethernet connection for transmitting configuration data is no longer required.
The size of the data telegrams is flexible, whereas the maxi­mum telegram size is 4060 Byte per FO connection. In the I/O Manager of ibaPDA, the maximum data size to be transmitted can be determined for a device connected to the fiber optics with 32Mbit Flex. The data size depends on the configured time base (sampling time). Thus, the maximum number of participants in a fiber optical ring with several devices can be estimated and the data size required by the I/O modules can be determined.

Fast data processing with reduced CPU load

Due to the DMA technology (DMA = Direct Memory Access) measured data are written directly into the computer’s memory which is used by the software application for reading the data. It is a significant relief for the CPU load while data traffic is boosted.

Moreover, the number of cards can be reduced considerably in existing systems by replacing old ibaFOB cards with ibaFOB-D cards. For example, up to 8 FO lines can be merged and connected to just one FO link on the card in combination with the device ibaBM-COL-8i-o.

Extension module for output signals

The cards ibaFOB-4i-D and ibaFOB-2i-D can be upgraded with up to 2 ibaFOB-4o-D output modules. The extension module is connected with the board inside the computer.

The module provides 2 different functions:

Mirroring of inputs

The optical signals of the input channels are mirrored to the output channels without delay.

Application outputs and duplex operation

Software applications such as ibaPDA-V6 and ibaLogic-V4 can generate outputs like alarm signals or control output signals Only 1 ibaFOB-4o-D module is required for the cards ibaFOB-io-D and ibaFOB-2io-D to mirror inputs and outputs.

ibaFOB-io-ExpressCard:2 fiber optic connections for laptop computers

• ExpressCard with 2 fiber optic connections for laptop computers
  • Fast data transfer between card and computer’s memory by DMA technology (CPU load relieving)
  • Support for all ibaNet communication protocols (2Mbit, 3Mbit, 5Mbit, 32Mbit and 32Mbit Flex)
  • Up to 4060 Byte to be sent/ received over the fiber optic link
  • Automatic detection of ibaNet protocol
  • Replacement for ibaCom-PCMCIA-F with FO-adapter ibaCom-FO-A
  • 2 Models available: Standard ExpressCard/54 and ExpressCard/34
  • Plug and Play

Properties

The card is a member of the ibaFOB-D card family and should be used with mobile computers for measurement purposes. It can be used for connecting a notebook computer with iba field devices like ibaPADU analog-digital converter units, ibaNet750 devices, ibaLink system couplings and iba bus monitors.

The ibaFOB-io-ExpressCard with its integrated fiber optic adapter provides for higher data transmission rates (up to 32 Mbit/s) compared with the former ibaPCMCIA-F card and shows a performance like the ibaFOB-io-D card. Considered this, a measurement with mobile computers can be of the same quality level like with stationary systems.

ibaPDA-V6, version 6.24 or higher is required for operation of this card.

The card is available in two different designs:

• the ibaFOB-io-ExpressCard/54 with a width of 54 mm and
  • the slim ibaFOB-io-ExpressCard/34 with 34 mm

Communication protocols

All current and former ibaNet communication protocols are supported. Thus, data from an old ibaPADU device (S/N < 1000) as well as from iba devices of the latest generation can be processed by this card. The valid ibaNet protocol of the fiber optic input data stream is detected automatically and set.
Furthermore, the ibaNet protocol 5Mbit for data acquisition over devices ibaPADU-8-ICP, ibaPADU-8-M or -16-M is supported.
Using the ibaNet protocol 32Mbit Flex, it is possible to transmit measurement and configuration data via FO connections with 32 Mbit/s. An Ethernet connection for transmitting configuration data is no longer required.
The size of the data telegrams is flexible, whereas the maximum telegram size is 4060 Byte per FO connection. In the I/O Manager of ibaPDA, the maximum data size to be transmitted can be determined for a device connected to the fiber optics with 32Mbit Flex. The data size depends on the configured time base (sampling time). Thus, the maxi­mum number of participants in a fiber optical ring with several devices can be estimated and the data size required by the I/O modules can be determined.

Fast data processing with reduced CPU load

Due to the DMA technology (DMA = Direct Memory Access) measured data are written directly into the computer’s memory which is used by the software application for reading the data. It is a significant relief for the CPU load while data traffic is boosted.

Selection of suitable iba field devices

• ibaPADU-8, -16, -32
  • ibaPADU-8-ICP, -8-M, -16-M
  • ibaPADU-S-IT
  • ibaDIG-40
  • ibaBM-DPM-S, -64 (Profibus DP)
  • ibaBM-CAN (CAN-Bus)
  • ibaBM-DVN (DeviceNet)
  • ibaBM-SLM (SIMOLINK)
  • ibaBM-DDCS (DDCS Drive Bus)
  • ibaBM-COL-8i-o
  • ibaBM-DIS-i-8o